Reproduction of a botanical drawing from the book "Les Roses" published in 1817 and illustrated by the famous painter and botanist Pierre-Joseph Redouté.
- Art print format 21x30 cm / 8,25x11,8 inches.
- Printed in France on fine art paper 170g/m2.
- Individually packed in a clear cello bag with a reinforcement card at the back.
- Made on demand in our family-owned workshop.
- We use paper from sustainably managed forests and our printing house is certified by the Imprim'Vert® (green printing) label.
- Frame not provided.
Made in France